Sunday, July 24, 2005

Long time no see

Not much to blog about today, just some random thoughts... and Link madness!

Funny video... with extremely campy lyrics/cheesy singing

Yummy sushi or... is it yummy cookies?

Ran 13.4 km the other day.... in sunny weather and in 1 hour 16 minutes. Feels good :)
But am i crazy to be pushing my body this much when my knees are already giving me trouble? For those who do not know, i suffer from loose kneecaps, or in medical terms (Patella Femoral Syndrom). This means that my knee gets painful and achy when I put too much pressure on it.
Strangely enough, the knee has improved since i started running. I honestly need to get to the doctor and start physiotherapy though.

Read Rich Day Poor Dad the other day. It's an interesting read, and it was nice to know that I was doing some things right. While it wasn't the eye-opener that everyone has made it out to be, it did make me aware that I should be financially astute with everything that I do. Must... save... more for next move :)

Ajantis and his list of errands...

No comments: