Saturday, December 06, 2008

Loneliness of being

I've had to make a couple of really tough decisions the past couple of weeks. It's made me realise how lonely leadership can be, because i couldn't really talk about the full picture except with my boss or with H.

Guess that's why it becomes so difficult for leaders to do the right but tough things sometimes. Something that i'm still coming to terms with but am ready to accept. Good thing H is always there to provide a listening ear (and soon, a shoulder to rest on!)

On a less maudlin' note, the marathon is tomorrow. Don't know why i'm so nervous since i ran it the last time in worse shape (cos of a dang flu). Guess it's just nerves, or maybe it's because I stupidly told EVERYONE i was doing it and asked friends to come down and support me -.-

Oh well. Need to go rush down to buy a pair of earphones now.

Ajantis has butterflies in his chest....

No comments: