Friday, May 20, 2005

5 hours and counting...

Till i'm on a jet plane....

Japan. H. Nagoya. World Expo. Tokyo. Driving in Japan.

Fun!

Cleared 6 submissions in past 2 hours. Still need to double check packing. Bathe. Tired....


Did 2 things I never thought i would do today.

1) Dressed up to go to a Star Wars movie. My costume sucked, but it sure was fun going with all the fellow geeks, who were way more fanatic about Star Wars than I was. Buying $300 lightsaber, going to Cannes for the weekend to catch the premiere. Wow.

2) Paid 100 bucks to cut and dye my hair. Yeah, u heard me. Dye my hair. It's now a brownish/reddish color that looks like highlights. Kinda cool. And people said they thought it was a refreshing change. Not sure i'll do it again, but was glad for the experience :)

Why did I do them? Cos I decided at the start of this year that my philosophy would be to give everything at least one try so that I would never regret not doing it. Next step : Skydiving :)

Love and hugs everyone. See you soon!

No comments: