Saturday, May 07, 2005

Time-travelling to a performance

Dear blog,

sorry to have neglected you for so long, but the past few weeks have been really busy. Have been getting back into running and working out (altho not losing any weight still), and my workload has suddenly increased quite tremendously. Meetings galore, and all these papers to clear and things to think through all of a sudden. While still worrying about whether I'm really doing my job. No wonder H keeps chiding me bout work.

Last weekend was particularly bad. Had tons to stuff to do, including work, and booking hotels for Japan.

Sat : performance class, dancing at Harry's
Sun : Rehearsal with K for performance, and hanging out with friend
Mon : D&D!

That seems to be the pattern nowadays. And to think that just a short while ago i was thinking that my life didn't seem very full (i know what H will say to that...)

This week has been equally packed, especially since I had a performance with K at the Singapore American School on Wednesday. While i've choreographed some pieces before, this felt different. Performing on a real live stage, in front of so many people... it was a rush! And the funny thing was that I wasn't even nervous about it. It was just plain fun. And that's the 3rd piece i've choreod in 8 months.

That's part of what I enjoy about lindy. There are always new aspects to explore. Just like how me and Eun are gonna help teach a taster class at RJC this month. Guess it really is my replacement for acapella.

And now... for some random link madness

Geek central - time travelling conventions ... but not much worse than a D&D session, i suppose

My favorite blog - Mimi! I love her, and I love Nora! Makes me want to raise kids like right now....

We dressed up as Jap girls and boys to lindy bomb Swing Girls the movie! Fun! Pics here

No comments: