Sunday, September 11, 2005

Of Male Cheerleaders and Wacky Otakus

Was surfing through one of my favorite video game website and saw this game today.

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/puzzle/ouendan/preview_6132078-2.html

Yes, the Japanese truly have a wacky sense of humour. Only they could come up with a game where you play a trio of male cheerleaders who must make their way around Japan helping people who need cheering. Yes, you heard me. Japanese. Male. Cheerleaders. And it's a rhythm based game.

Ossu! Tatakae! Ouendan! :)

Decided not to go for the Army Half Marathon today. Pulled my ankle 2 weeks ago. It was recovering, but I pulled it by running 10km again on Tues as part of my warm-up. Since I was planning to originally go for the half-marathon in December anyway, it's not that big a deal. Although the ornery part of me was still deliberating about it up until the last moment. Oh well.

Played a funny game with J last week. We were rating potential one-night stands and partners (different!) in the lindy community . Our tastes weren't too far apart, apparently.

Which got me thinking... what do i find attractive in a person? Some thoughts for tonight :
1) Someone who I can talk with (and not just talk to)
2) A good voice
3) Liberal
4) Sense of humour
5) Good-natured
6) Calls me out on stuff when i'm being silly
7) Good cook
8) Huggable
9) Non-ugly (I just need to not be scared to death when I see this person in the morning)
and many more, but those are the few that came to mind. And what's funny is that I already have a person in mind who has most, if not all of those qualities, and that i'm chuckling even as I write this. H might not dance, but that might still change :)

Time to sign off.
Ajantis is smiling....

No comments: