Sunday, June 18, 2006

Jumping jiminy batman!

Felt like an old man last night. I basically ran for 2 hours and 18 min... which should be around 23-24km. Ended up with creaking knees and ankles while tottering about the house. It did feel good to push myself that far though, and it was also somewhat interesting (in an S&M kinda way) to notice the places that were chafing.

On a different note, was talking to Kris from Vancouver and an innocent question kinda jolted me into realising that H and I had been together for almost 8 years and long-distance for about 6. People always wonder how the two of us keep it together. I always find that i only have one answer to give. "Thanks, it's not easy, but it's worth it".

Other unrelated trivia of note in Ajantis world this week :

Found out that Batwoman will be brought back as a lesbian socialite! woo hoo!
Discussed the relative merits and attractiveness quotient of World Cup players with B. Obviously, she and I have very different tastes.
Got to follow 3 times at Swing Fling this week. Kinda fun, even if L still throws many evil moves at me :P
Booked my ticket for the US! Going from 22 Jul-1 Aug. Get to meet extended family of H and experience weather that is even more sweltering than Singapore (yes, Michigan in summer is worse than Singapore)

Ajantis is a holy smoke....

No comments: