Sunday, November 28, 2004

Bungee eegunB

Been meaning to blog, but too many community events to attend this week :) Is this what it's gonna be like when i transfer to my new job? But more about that later.

Went on a reverse bungee 2 weeks ago. Was doing a dry-run for an event, and got offered a chance to take a free trip on the reverse bungee at Clark Quay.

It was definitely more fun than i expected, although i definitely did not expect the bungee to spring us up that fast, or for my heart to take 15 seconds to catch up to the rest of my body.

That said, i'm glad I did it. I'm a scaredy-cat, always have been. So i'm glad i can look back someday and tell my kids that yes, I did go on a reverse-bungee once, even if it felt like my heart was somewhere in the lower part of my body during the ride.

And yes, i'm even more resolved to try and run a half marathon by the end of next year. Currently at 4.2 km in 20 min and counting!

1 comment:

My Vanity Mirror said...

u did reverse bungee!! cool... i wanted to try..but the price is a turn off..