Saturday, July 01, 2006

The psychometrics of video-ing Lindy

Got around to watching some Lindy clips online. Inspired by all the cool social dances and moves on the videos. Perhaps that's what i need to break out of my current funk, and try new things in my dancing. That said, i tried some of the moves on the dance floor on thursday. Easier said than done :) Well, just gotta keep trying

My busiest week is finally over, but there are still a thousand and one things to be done. But this weekend, I just have to attend one event, and then i'm scot-free and i'm refusing to do any work. That, and 3 more weeks to vacation... woo hoo!

On the fitness front, i've been quite bad about eating lately, probably due to all the stress. Been narfing down every snack in site. I also might have pulled a stomach muscle running last week, cos i seem to develop stitches really easily while running since. Which is an unusual feeling and i'm not sure how to accomodate it. Gonna try running tonight and see how it goes.

That's all to update for now. Which perhaps is a good sign cos it shows that there is less stress in my life.

Ajantis is surfing online...

No comments: