Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ajantis is a Small Olympian Bear

I had an interesting conversation today. At the end of the day, I ended up with a confirmed job offer in a different industry.

I cannot say how fortunate i feel about this opportunity. It's literally too good to be true. The pay is better, there are opportunities for moving throughout the region, and I could learn a lot from my colleagues as well as the Managing Director. I didn't even have to interview!

Might have to get a car though. That i'm not so thrilled about. Singapore car drivers watch out!

Can't say i'm definitely going to take it yet. There are a lot more issues to think through, including where i want to be after the next 3-4 years.

On a separate, light-hearted note, did i mention how much i love Jasper Fforde? His books are awesome and defy description. Go read it if you have a chance. Also, check out his website. He's often been compared to Terry Pratchett, who by the way is now author of my favoritest quote ever...

"Who do you want to be remembered as the greatest horn player ever, you or some felonious monk?"

Ajantis is a lucky S.O.B

No comments: