Saturday, December 02, 2006

Impending... somthing

Two (maybe three) things to blog about today.

The marathon is tomorrow! Getting kinda hyped about it. Would be more hyped if i didn't have this slight flu! Told Oats that i would probably still run tomorrow, but might be a little bit slower. Desperately hoping this flu is better by tomorrow.

Am glad that friends are coming down to see me at the finish line, and also to take the runspiration tour!!!! Yay :) Thanks... it means a lot to me.

The funny thing is i caught the flu from the person who was briefing me on my training plan for next year. It is VERY PACKED, but it also makes clear that they are investing a lot of time, energy and money on me. Like i told selena though, i foresee a tough decision coming 4-5 years down the road. We still want to have kids, and i wouldn't want to go to a country which wouldn't accept the relationship that i have with H, or allow us to raise kids.

Had my work plan retreat with the team yesterday. Wanted to give a short closing/farewell speech since it was probably my last chance to see all of them together. However, i did not expect to tear up while talking. While it was a little bit embarrassing, it was also an affirmation of the memories and good times that i have had in this job, and it was also touching to see some of the team tearing up as well.

Transitions, transitions. I guess it's time for one stage to end and another to begin!

Ajantis is drinking lotsa water...

No comments: