Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I just had to say this

I love you because....

the thought of the two of us makes me smile
talking to you always makes me happier (99.9999999% of the time)
you stop snoring loudly whenever I poke you in the side
you let me tickle you and laugh evilly even when you are hyper-ticklish and don't like it
we have so much fun together
you do all the chores around the house without complaining
you bring so much richness to my life
every day I think of spending the rest of my life with you across the ocean
you are willing to give up camping cos I don't like getting mud on my shoes
you are romantic in your own un-romantic way
you challenge my opinions and hold your own
we are opposites of each other in the right ways
you have an amazing voice
you cook yummi-licious dishes and bake amazing bread
we both enjoy taking long walks around cities, even if you make me walk through yucky wet markets in Bangkok
you always exchange food with me when my dish accidentally comes with eggs in it
you always find your way for us in strange cities
we both want kids (even if I want 3 and you want 2)
you are my best friend, confidante, and partner all in one
we have a wealth of wonderful memories over the past 7 years

but most importantly, I love you just because.

No comments: