Monday, May 01, 2006

HG

Seriously funny set of clips that Zephyr passed to me

Hard Gay foo! To think that it is the comic creation of just this one man. Japanese sure have a wacky sense of humour. I'm not really sure that it would fly in Singapore.

Another clip that Zeph passed to me. Man people sure have strange ideas about what looks good on video.

Read an interesting article the other day on USA Today about how financial compatibility (or the lack thereof) is often a key source of friction between couples. I'm definitely more of a saver than H, which is interesting given that I used to suck at saving money. My mom just topped up my allowance whenever I needed money, and I was terrible at controlling impulse buys. On reflection, i think the turning point was when I had to borrow money from mom despite having a scholarship allowance. That kinda woke me up, and made me realise i needed to be smarter with my budget. Simple things like getting a proper calling card and paying 5 cents a minute to call the US instead of the University's rate of 2 bucks a minute :)

Ran 18km last night and about 38 km this week! Also introduced fartlek/interval training into my routine. I've now officially exceeded the distance I ran before I injured myself last September. And the good news is that my ankle is only giving mild complaints. The stretches and orthotic soles are definitely helping. We'll see :)

Ajantis wants to be like Hard Gay!

No comments: