Saturday, May 06, 2006

Meme stealing

Got this from glambren's blog.

1. My ex is: probably living in France and still singing Gilbert and Sullivan tunes at the top of her lungs

2. Maybe I should: learn to be less insecure.

3. I love: H

4. I don't understand: why life sometimes has to be so complicated

5. I lose: my patience too often

6. People say I'm: smart but silly

7. Love is: passion that makes you both want to be a better person for each other ( saw this on glambren's reply and i couldn't agree more). Another answer : like seeing the world in colour for the first time

8. Somewhere, someone is: thinking of what life means to them

9. I will always: want to do more and learn more

10. Forever is: hard to contemplate

11. I never want to: feel like i have not squeezed everything out of life

12. I think the current US President: is an I-D-I-O-T

13. When I wake up in the morning: I start worrying about the things to do for the day

14. My past was: something i think about but have gotten over

15. I get annoyed when: things don't always go my way

16. Parties are for: catching up with friends

17. My dog is: a french bulldog that i will owe someday

18. My cat is: imaginary

19. Kisses are the best when: you mean it

20. Tomorrow: is always a new day and new experience

21. I really want: to be with H and start our family right now

22. I have low tolerance for people who: have closed minds

Ajantis likes memes....

No comments: