Monday, May 29, 2006

Ow owie owies

I am....

not the stereotypical slim asian guy
more than the sum of my parts
32 flavors and then some
a geek and lover rolled into one
deeper than i seem
an avid runner
aching very much from very strained shoulder muscles
wishing i could be with my significant other
loving my job but terrified that things are too good to be true
much better at saving than i used to be
always worried that i'm in over my head when it comes to work
glad to have had a generally fortunate life
grateful for having such good friends
always envious of people who are natural dancers
a choco-holic
a carnivore
always biting off as much as i can chew

but most importantly, i am who i am, and i like it that way.

Ajantis can turn his neck only 30 degrees each way at the moment...

No comments: